ServiceNow Solution Architect - ITSM
Posted 10 days ago
NewRocket, a Global Elite ServiceNow Partner, advises and supports clients in designing, implementing, and managing digital workflows to improve employee and customer experiences. Awarded “2023 ServiceNow Creator Workflow Partner of the Year”, The Most Promising ServiceNow Solution Provider 2022 and recognized as ServiceNow's Americas Partner Award Winner 2021, Global Partner Award Winner 2021, and one of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. NewRocket is one of only three companies globally that is certified across the entire NOW platform, enabling clients to realize all of the benefits with none of the technical debt.
We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, bridging the gap between what customers expect and what their technology can deliver. We are “Raising the Bar” in delivering technology’s promise to create new kinds of experiences for our customers.
We are #GoingBeyond Come join our crew!
NewRocket is seeking a ServiceNow ITSM Solution Architect with Platform capabilities focus to be responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong technical, communications and organizational skills, who is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company. The candidate will join an existing team working within the US market.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops with clients in both onsite and virtual environments
- Configure and customize ITSM ServiceNow applications with focus on platform capabilities such as Mobile App Engine, UIBuilder, Workspaces and Performance Analytics.
- Manage all aspects of application development, including design, coding, debugging, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting systems, query optimization, and report-writing.
- Mentor project crew members by managing peer reviews and provide technical guidance.
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow modules (IT Service Management, Knowledge Management, Service Level Management, Survey Management, Agent Workspace, Virtual Agent, Reports and Dashboards, Performance Analytics).
- Creation of script-based Assignment and Approval rules, custom related lists, Access Control list, UI Policy and client script.
- Experience with ServiceNow for custom application design and development.
- Create and execute development plans as appropriate to meeting changing needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of ITIL V4 processes and hands on with ITIL process implementation.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ability to plan and package ServiceNow platform solutions and accelerators
- Presales Demo and Proof of Value for prospective customers.
- Conduct ITSM/Platform capability Requirements Analysis sessions and customer workshops
- Troubleshoot and support ServiceNow based applications and systems
- Draft use cases and functional requirements documents
- Draft proposals and statements of work for solutions
- Reviewing and providing guidance on functional requirements documents
- Provide technical assistance in a pre-sales capacity
- Design custom or product-based solutions based on ServiceNow applications
What You Bring Along
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM/Platform products
- 8-12 years of IT Services and proven architecture experience
- Minimum 4 years preferred work experience on the ServiceNow platform
- 5+ years of leadership level experience with Enterprise Management tools and IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow
- 5+ years of client facing consulting experience.
- Passion in engineering science and technology. Applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of managed services.
- Collaboration with customers is something you love to do! Including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Thrives in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment!
- Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL, Postgres
- Integrations: Web Services (REST/SOAP), SSO (Azure, OKTA), SAML, LDAP, OAUTH, JDBC, SFTP, E-Bonding
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or demonstrated work experience
Certifications & Knowledge
The candidate must be willing and able to continue their education within the ServiceNow platform and beyond. It is expected that the candidate will be able to complete ServiceNow competency Certifications as well as Module Accreditations.
We Take Care of Our People
NewRocket is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The salary range for this job is $145,000.00 to $197,000.00 in the United States, including (but not limited to) California, Colorado, and New York City. The amount offered will depend on additional factors, including job-related skills, experience and relevant education or training. In addition, the successful candidate will be offered a performance-based incentive plan, health insurance, 401k contributions, a flexible (unlimited) paid time off policy, and 10 paid holidays per year. Applicants should apply via NewRocket’s internal or external career sites.