ServiceNow Senior Software Engineer ITAM-SPM
Posted 7 days ago
NewRocket, a Global Elite ServiceNow Partner, advises and supports clients in designing, implementing, and managing digital workflows to improve employee and customer experiences. Awarded “2023 ServiceNow Creator Workflow Partner of the Year”, The Most Promising ServiceNow Solution Provider 2022 and recognized as ServiceNow's Americas Partner Award Winner 2021, Global Partner Award Winner 2021, and one of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. NewRocket is one of only three companies globally that is certified across the entire NOW platform, enabling clients to realize all of the benefits with none of the technical debt.
We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, bridging the gap between what customers expect and what their technology can deliver. We are “Raising the Bar” in delivering technology’s promise to create new kinds of experiences for our customers.
We are #GoingBeyond Come join our crew!
NewRocket is a global team made up of ServiceNow professionals who help our customers run and grow their ServiceNow environments. We are hiring for a ServiceNow Software Engineer with ITAM/SPM experience. We will provide support and guidance to get you up to speed on some of the most amazing projects! We provide official ServiceNow training so you can achieve multiple certifications. We will set expectations for what success looks like. Then we will allow you use your skills and experience to come up with innovative solutions to achieve customer goals. We are #GoingBeyond Come join our crew!
What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring Along
- Experience with Discovery and service discovery capabilities within ServiceNow
- Comprehension of, and the ability to communicate and implement ITAM/SPM
- Ability to research and independently learn new technical information to perform configuration, operation, or network connectivity of applications, operating systems and network devices
- Experience in system administration of Linux and Windows servers
- Exposure to protocols such as HTTP, TCP, SNMP, SOAP, and REST
- IT Operations experience in storage, network, and compute of enterprise environments
- Service-oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc.)
- Understand Credential less and Credential based Discovery
- Install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow ITAM visibility with a focus on the discovery, service mapping, certification management, Service Graph Connectors and Multisource CMDB
- Ability to prevent duplicate Cis with CI identifiers
- Extend Horizontal Discovery with custom Infrastructure Patterns and Application Patterns
- Knowledge and ability to configure, manage and maintain MID servers
- Proficient in working with command line console for Service Mapping
- Ability to work with and migrate patterns between Environments for Service Mapping
- Proficient in configuring Identification Rules for Service Mapping
- Ability and knowledge in Discovery of multi-tier services including advance pattern configuration for Service Mapping
We Take Care of Our People
NewRocket is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The salary range for this job is $118,000 to $147,000 in the United States, including (but not limited to) California, Colorado, and New York City. The amount offered will depend on additional factors, including job-related skills, experience and relevant education or training. In addition, the successful candidate will be offered a performance-based incentive plan, health insurance, 401k contributions, a flexible (unlimited) paid time off policy, and 10 paid holidays per year. Applicants should apply via NewRocket’ s internal or external career sites.