CONTRACTOR - Senior Business Analyst
Posted 8 days ago
THIS POSITION IS FOR A CONTRACT RESOURCE
NewRocket, a global, full-service Elite ServiceNow partner, helps top enterprise leaders solve their toughest business problems and navigate change with confidence. The go-to ServiceNow guide, NewRocket was recently awarded the “2023 ServiceNow Worldwide Customer Workflow Partner of the Year” and“2023 ServiceNow Creator Workflow Partner of the Year”.
We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, bridging the gap between what customers expect and what their technology can deliver. We #GoBeyondWorkflows to create new kinds of experiences for our customers. Come join our Crew!
The CONTRACTOR - ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst is responsible for capturing customers’ business processes and desired outcomes across various ServiceNow implementation projects. The Senior Business Analyst will manage customer outcomes on complex level projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct workshops and lead multiple implementations from a customer strategy standpoint
- Define customer needs, determine strategies, develop plans/proposals and make recommendations around customer’s internal processes and functions for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- Own business requirements and agreement of priorities with clients/end users
- Conduct impact analysis on existing business process and function
- Produce functional specifications, wireframes, and mock-ups for delivery teams
- Partner with technical team to conduct demos and show & tells with client end users
- Contribute to writing test scripts including acceptance criteria
- Facilitate testing/UAT and obtain agreement on priorities with client / end users
What You Bring Along
- 5-10 years of of experience working in a business-related position
- Strong knowledge of business process architecture principles for cloud-based platforms
- Knowledge and exposure to the ServiceNow platform preferred
- Exposure to ServiceNow Technology workflows, such as HRSD desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess and mitigate risk
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Effective facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills with ability to motivate a team
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to simplify complex situations
- Strong relationship management skills with all levels
- Ability to deliver a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or demonstrated work experience
Certifications & Knowledge
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA),
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS-HRSD) preferred
- ITIL Foundations
The candidate must be willing and able to continue their education within the ServiceNow platform and beyond. It is expected that the candidate will be able to complete ServiceNow competency Certifications as well as Module Accreditations.
We Take Care of Our People
NewRocket is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.