ServiceNow Developer Engineer Jobs
ISYS TechnologiesFort Meade, MD
Posted 13 days ago
Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
- Support the standup, configuration and implementation of ServiceNow's ITSM, ITOM, TSM, and TSOM modules
- Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles
- Create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports
- Create and configure tool integrations with ServiceNow (Elastic, Netcool, Kafka, etc)
- Coordinate and support application and platform upgrades
- Assist with design, creation and cataloging of business process flows
- Work with other members of the ServiceNow development team to propose solutions based on business needs and strategies
- Perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
- Support business process re-engineering activities to move ticketing and order management capabilities into ServiceNow
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Interact with the customer to address Systems Engineering technical considerations and associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 years of professional experience; or 6 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree. Additional experience may be excepted in lieu of degree.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance and ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance
- Security+ certification or equivalent DoD 8570 IAT II certification within 60 days of start date
- Understanding of ITIL foundation or ITIL certified
- Experience in architecture, design, development, and delivery of data driven operations capabilities, within a DoD environment, including experience building and deploying software applications that meet DoD security standards and updating applications and code to meet security scans and security implementation guidelines (e.g. STIGs).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow standup, configuration, and/or maintenance.
- Experience with JIRA, Git and Confluence
- Experience working with a highly technical team and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with AWS cloud implementations
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps and CI/CD implementation
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible
- 5+ years of experience with software engineering
- US Citizenship is required
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is listed . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. ISYS Technologies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer. In addition, ISYS Technologies remains compliant with all current government requirements surrounding the changing Covid-19 landscape. Proof of current vaccination or approved exemption will be requested upon hire.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees