Kratos Defense and Security SolutionsHuntsville, AL
Posted 13 days ago
Kratos Defense and Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer. A full range of information technology (IT) support services is necessary to satisfy enterprise missions, goals, and objectives in the areas of IT Services, Enterprise Design/Integration/Consolidation, IT Education/Training, IT Program/Project Management, Systems Operations and Maintenance, Network Support... and embedded Information Systems Security, Cyber Security, and Information Assurance to the Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) Information Technology Support Services.
- Perform application development and maintenance in a team environment utilizing ServiceNow.
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, software development, reviews, and testing.
- Perform updates and version upgrades to the current Service Now environment.
- Administer roles and permissions to specific content/modules within the Service Now environment.
- Perform ServiceNow administrative functions as required. Provide timely Tier II/III application support for both new and existing applications and workflows within ServiceNow.
- Proficient in ensuring that applications are created using software development best practices and security best practices in a DOD environment.
- Designs develops, documents, tests, and debugs ServiceNow platform.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Prepares operating instructions.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more experience.
- Masters and three (3) years or more experience.
- May accept additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have or be able to obtain the CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- ServiceNow certifications are a plus.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Prior strong experience with ServiceNow UI development required.
- The ability to interpret vocally delivered or written conceptual requirements and convert those into functional design requirements.
- Analytical skills can be demonstrated by describing an abstract process end to end in generic terms.
- Knowledge of workflow configuration tools: SharePoint, SAP, Microsoft CRM, etc.
- Ability to communicate with end users in order to gather requirements or troubleshoot problems.
Kratos Defense is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. EOE, Minorities, Females, Vet, Disabled, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity or any other protected class. All qualified job seekers are encouraged to apply. Kratos Defense is committed to America's veterans by providing opportunities for them to continue contributing after service to our nation. We also work to provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
EEO Is The Law
Disability Accessibility Accommodation If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to HRAccessibility@kratosdefense.com or call 858-964-2916. Any inquires not related to requesting an accommodation will be discarded.
Pay Transparency The company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice For applicants in the EU and California residents, please review our privacy notice
Rating: 3.7 Reviews: 319
Rating: 3.3 Reviews: 168
Rating: 4.1 Reviews: 15