071588-ServiceNow Business Analyst
Posted 13 days ago
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services: The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering... from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Job Title: ServiceNow Business Analyst
Location: Toronto or Halifax, CA
Service Management Transformation projects
- Participate in design, test and transition Service Management and Service Integration solutions within the Now Platform.
- Perform thorough data analysis, while engaged in migration projects, to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customization
- Provide 'Early Life Support' - delivering Service Management and Service Integration services and handing over support to the future delivery teams.
- Design and execute E2E trainings and UAT.
Service Management Implementations
- Assist in gathering core configuration requirements, translate these into design model and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers.
- Capture customers and service providers requirements into stories, solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers.
Service Management Remediation projects
- Assist Delivery teams to rectify issues and improve service delivered to the customers against ServiceNow Platform.
What You Bring:
- Experience in IT Service Management design, transition, or operations processes
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of 2+ modules of ServiceNow Platform
- Understanding Scrum Methodology
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders, such as clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
- Decompose high-level information into details,
- Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- Use of industry recognized technologies to facilitate work environment
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior levels
- Certifications required
- ITIL Foundation+
- COBIT, VeriSM, IT4IT, Lean IT (desirable).
- Scrum certified (desirable)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (must have), specific module: presales/micro-certifications
What we offer: Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant