Tata Consultancy ServicesBengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted 13 days ago
Greetings from TCS!!!
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there’s nothing that can stop us from growing together.
Your role is of key importance, as it lays down the foundation for the entire project.
Make sure you have a valid EP number before interview. To create an EP Number, please visit https://ibegin.tcs.com/iBegin/register
Kindly complete the registration if you have not done it yet.
Job Location: PAN India
Experience: 2-6 years
Service now developer provides configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations..
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Should have experience for more than 2 years
· Should be able to effectively communicate information and ideas, speaking and writing in... terms understandable to others
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
· Able to plan, schedule, organize, and follow up on tasks related to the job to achieve goals within or ahead of established time frames.
· Should have proficient level of knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or relevant position software programs.
· Should be able to work in any prescribed shift timings and any location as per the project requirement.:
· Configuration Management (CMDB)
· Strong math and analytical skills excellent oral and written communication skill
· Analyze system performance issues and determine performance enhancements
· Administration of Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
· Configure out-of-the-box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows
· Configure application related fields, forms, views, email notifications, acceptance roles and access controls
· Integrate ServiceNow application(s) with third party systems/applications via APIs
· Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals
· Prepares reports on analyses
· Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
· Expert knowledge on building out ServiceNow CMS (ESS – Employee Self Service Portal)
· Proficient in development of workflows, custom web services, custom notifications, assessments, custom app
TCS Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/B.tech/MCA/M.Sc./MS with minimum 3 years of relevant IT-experience post Qualification.
- Only Full-Time courses would be considered.
- Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 1 months need not apply.
Referrals are always welcome!!!
Kindly don't apply if already attended interview in last 1 months.
Thanks & Regards
Rating: 3.9 Reviews: 21917
Rating: 3.9 Reviews: 121138
Rating: 2.9 Reviews: 383