ServiceNow ITOM Developer
Enable, a Fujitsu companyNoida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted 13 days ago
·- APAC 2020-2022 ServiceNow Elite Partner of the Year
ServiceNow WorkFlow Partner of the Year 2022
ServiceNow App Development Partner of the Year 2022
-Employer of Choice Award 2020, LinkedIn's Top 25 Hottest Places to Work 2019, Most certified qualified ServiceNow Partner.
Work from ANYWHERE.
ServiceNow Training & Certification available from your first day in a culture that encourages and celebrates learning. Industry Training & Certification available like ITIL, Agile, Scrum, TOGAF, DevOps and more.
Onsite Relocation Opportunities (Australia)
We are an Australian-born company with over 350 dedicated staff across Australia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. A multi-award-winning business, we're proud to have been recognised as the Asia Pacific & Japan ServiceNow Elite partner of the year in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Our success comes from our people-first culture. That means we value trust-based and caring leadership, a... supportive learning environment, continuous innovation, and giving you opportunities to do things you've never done before.
Our focus is enterprise service management, and we have deep knowledge of and experience in digital and business transformation, Customer Experience, IT Transformation, Employee Service Experience, and Integrated Risk Management. We also have Innovation and Organisational Change Management practices that are intrinsic to everything we do.
You will have the technical prowess to deliver successful outcomes for our customers, ideally a technologist at heart who enjoys understanding the depths of the platform and view coding as a hobby outside of work. You will be proactive and pragmatic, with excellent analytical and problem-solving and exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Enable investment in our people and their growth, so you should expect a challenge.
· Facilitate client workshops to Identify business processes and challenges by validating customer requirements concerning "needs" versus "wants."
· Prepare and run functional/technical design workshops, including creating specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements.
· Identifying areas of process improvement and automation (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
· Implementation and delivery of solutions addressing requirements in consideration of process design and ServiceNow technical best practices and standards
· Excel as an individual contributor on client engagements or as part of a team in supporting Implementation while taking ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams and guiding more junior professionals
· Subject matter expert ensuring technical deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time, and delivering valued outcomes.
· Organising and prioritising development efforts, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating efforts of other Enablers contributing to deliverables and reviewing the work of others for quality and accuracy
· Assisting in the uplift of consultant capability through mentoring, feedback and support of other Enablers in new activities and product understanding
· Achieving additional Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) certifications within the various product lines
· Minimum of 3 years experience across ServiceNow Design and Development within a client-facing environment.
· Experience in presenting to an audience on technical aspects of the platform and in a specific domain
· Present business acumen, be analytically minded while focusing on problem-solving
· Must be a dynamic team player & demonstrated strong leadership abilities
· Enterprise/large Service Management implementation experience
· Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation, solution designs and detailed requirements
· Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' Continual Service Improvement processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
· Hands-on experience beyond ITSM into ITOM
· Experience across multiple ServiceNow releases, ideally from Kingston to the most recent release, and ability to articulate release updates and impacts to customers.
· Experience across Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
· Providing platform insight and forward-thinking on ServiceNow upgrades, new releases, and future ServiceNow roadmap
Qualifications & Certifications:
· IT Degree or relevant tertiary education in Computer Science
· ServiceNow CSA + CIS ITSM + 1 other product CIS
· ServiceNow sales & presales accreditation in 2+ Product lines
· ITIL Foundation Certified
· Additional ServiceNow certifications, including ServiceNow Suite Certified
· Exposure to/general understanding of ServiceNow licensing
· Project Management Certifications including Agile, SCRUM, Prince2
Kindly note: Early joiner are preferrable
The Enable Way: Passionate, Pragmatic, Committed & United