ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) Technical lead
Technip EnergiesNoida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted 13 days ago
We are currently seeking a ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) Technical lead to join the team based in Noida.
ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) Technical lead is responsible to lead technical operations, development and releases on ServiceNow HRSD module, specializing in Onboarding, Offboarding & Cross-boarding journeys supported by HRSD Enterprise module.
As part of ServiceNow HR & Onboarding project, ServiceNow HRSD Technical lead will:
- collaborate with the external implementation partners to secure solution technical blueprints and integrations are properly designed, documented and ready for transition to Operations.
- support HRSD module operations acting as Level 3 on technical incidents and driving solution’s Release process with compliance with IDS Standards.
- drive solution’s Enhancement management process from a technical perspective.
- will provide technical best practices, guidance and estimates to Business partners upon requested Enhancements... as part of solution Change Control process.
- will lead HRSD configurations in Agile mode, handle Enhancements backlog and support testing and releases.
Working closely with ServiceNow ITSM team, the HRSD Technical lead will also support HR module alignment with ITSM configuration and workflows and will support platform version updates and regression testing.
From “Onboarding” go-live the HRSD Technical lead will be the key point of contact for support and enhancements to Onboarding, Offboarding and Cross-boarding users’ journeys supported in ServiceNow platform
Roles And Responsibilities
- Act as the subject matter expert for all ServiceNow HRSD related implementations
- Proactively recommend ServiceNow processes, integration needs, process workflows associated to incoming Business requirements
- Work with Product owner to design user stories and prioritize requests
- Assess effort associated to ServiceNow HRSD required change and manage product configuration backlog, reporting about progress and impediment in Agile mode
- Handle and maintain implementation related documentation: solution blueprint, interfaces design documents, configuration workbook, user stories and process follow associated.
- Lead the design and implementations, driving configuration activities in DevOps
- Develop complex Service Catalogues using workflow editor, configure multilevel approvers/notifications, dynamic approvals, notification reminders and assign automated Task activities.
- Business requirements review for compatibility with existing integrations and applications
- Solution design Authority participation for Integrations Functional specification review
- Involvement in User Acceptance testing - Supports UAT and defects resolution
- Involvement in Release Management – Supports Agile release management complying with IDS standards
- Solution technical support – Acts as Level 3 escalation level on technical queries and issues on live solution – Owns the editor level escalation on such issues.
- Overall 7+ year of experience out of which 5+ years of experience in project implementation and configuration of ServiceNow HRSD Enterprise and ITSM modules.
- Business facing experience in Agile delivery mode
- Experience in Employee Service Center and Service Portal, Configure Client Scripts, UI Policies
- Experience in developing ServiceNow scoped applications, ACLs (Access Control Lists), data-feeds, dashboards, data policy, notifications, email scripts etc.
- Experience in developing Service catalogs, Workflow /Flow Designer, Catalog scripts, macros etc.
- Experience in ServiceNow Scripting like Scripted Rest APIs, Business rules, client scripts etc.
- Experience in ServiceNow automated testing
- Service Now Platform Foundation and/or Implementation for ITSM or HRSD certification
- Team Spirit, customer oriented
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in implementing solutions around HR Business processes, especially with Onboarding, Offboarding and Cross-boarding processes
- Experience in integrating external products like RPA’s, Ticketing tools, Monitoring tools with ServiceNow.
- Experience in using ServiceNow REST API, as well as XML and JSON knowledge
- Experience in Data load, transform maps creation and reporting capabilities.
- ServiceNow HRSD Admin certification
- ServiceNow Application development certification
- Jira or DevOps Agile management software knowledge
Internal applications are treated with priority by our Recruiting Team against external applications.We also consider providing timely and direct feedback to internal applicants a must have. And once receiving your application, Recruiting Team will screen and match your skills, experience, and potential team fit against the role requirements.
We ask for your patience as the team completes the volume of applications with reasonable timeframe.You can check your application progress directly in PeopleConnect Recruiting
Rating: 3.9 Reviews: 444
Rating: 3.6 Reviews: 21
Rating: 4.1 Reviews: 214