CD - Cybersecurity -ServiceNow developer - Senior Associate ...
PwCHyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted 13 days ago
Description & SummaryA career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this... management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- Experience in Consulting
- Advanced ITIL V3 certifications will be a plus
- Solid understanding of infrastructure concepts
- Web Services
- Exposure Active Directory configuration/administration, strong networking concepts, is a plus
- Experience in developing and implementing ServiceNow integrations with other tools
Education Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date May 11, 2023
Rating: 3.9 Reviews: 69022
Rating: 3.9 Reviews: 8428
Rating: 4.1 Reviews: 221