Posted 12 days ago
Contract - Full Time
HYBRID ROLE – 3 DAYS IN OFFICE
JOB SUMMARY FOR APPLICATION ENGINEER:
- Looking for a ServiceNow Application Developer. In this role you’ll build and release reliable software systems at scale. By partnering with enterprise-wide teams, you’ll develop and maintain full stack solutions that fit our business needs. You’ll use your holistic view of all products (and their interactions) to design elegant solutions and strategize the future state of our larger technical ecosystem. By independently innovating and advocating for best practices, you’ll solve complex problems and guide the team on implementing solutions from inception to production. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to flex your ServiceNow skills and business acumen across a number of business and technical domains within the NOW Platform.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR APPLICATION ENGINEER:
- Utilizing Agile Way of Working, develop and configure solutions within ServiceNow in partnership with your Product Owner
- Participate in Agile ceremonies related to their product team to ensure the work is getting completed the right way
- Partner with the Product Owner to define a strategic product roadmap for their technology/business domain
- Propose opportunities to solve business problems and for process efficiencies using your knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform
- Analyze, design, program, test, and deploy new user stories and features with high quality (security, reliability, operations) to production
- Achieve team commitments (and influence others to do the same) by using informal leadership & highly developed communication skills
- Have an oversight on design decisions and guides team to achieve key results for products assigned to them
- Remediate issues using engineering principles and creates proactive design solutions for potential failures
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR APPLICATION ENGINEER:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ Years – Information Technology, (Software) Engineering, or related
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLICATION ENGINEER:
- -Full Stack
- -ServiceNow Discovery
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment