Pyramid Consulting IncAnywhere
Posted 12 days ago
Immediate need for a talented ServiceNow Developer/Architect with experience in IT Industry. This is a Fulltime opportunity and is located in Vienna, VA(Remote). Please review the job description below ... Job ID: 23-20003
Pay Range: $140k-$160k/annum. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) plan, and paid sick leave (depending on work location).
- As a ServiceNow developer, the candidate will be working on developing and configuring ServiceNow applications and solutions to implement stakeholders’ requirements.
- The candidate will perform hands-on design, development, and modification to extend capabilities offered by the ServiceNow platform, including maintaining and enhancing public-facing websites.
- Perform customization and configuration, create scripts, create/update business rules and workflows, perform integration with external systems, and perform security updates.
- In addition, develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components. The candidate will work directly with agency customers to understand the service requirements and use best practices and experience to provide solutions that align with government standards and offerings.
- The candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: Serve as the Senior ServiceNow application developer responsible for implementing solution design using best industry practices, government policies, and guidelines.
- Perform ServiceNow development, including Service Portal, UI/UX, and process workflow
- Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting various complex software problems, implementing bug fixes, and performing root cause analysis.
- Develop standard UI components for re-use across the application portfolio, leveraging AgularJS.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Must Haves: – 10+ years of hands on experience, ServiceNow ITIL, AngularJS, ServiceNow certifications, Technical knowledge in building ServiceNow applications using Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
- 10+ years of experience with software design and development
- 6+ years of direct development experience with ServiceNow, including designing and developing ServiceNow process workflows.
- Solid understanding of the Glide technology stack for the development of workflow applications
- ServiceNow Service Portal and widgets development experience
- At least 3 years of experience with the Agile development methodology using Jira.
- Solid understanding of 508 compliance testing and mitigation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Master’s degree
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) and ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD) certifications
- Experience with Scheduled Jobs, Workflows, Flow Designer, Scheduled Reminders, UI pages, Widgets, Scheduled Reports, ACL, Custom Table specialization, periodic data loading into ServiceNow & helping our clients to automate the process in ServiceNow.
- Understanding of UX best practices
Our client is a leading IT Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar full-time positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Company DescriptionPyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws