ServiceNow Developer (Remote)
Posted 12 days ago
GovCIO is a team of transformers–people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day...
But we can’t do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We’re changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we’re excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
GovCIO is looking for an analytical, results-driven professional to join our team as a ServiceNow Developer building government services and systems with a focus on user-centered design and agile delivery processes to blend together technologies and create applications that modernize manual processes. As ServiceNow Developer, you will apply your agility, innovation, and expertise to build and enhance existing government platforms.
- Develop, Maintain and expand a set of custom-developed ServiceNow applications utilizing the Now Platform
- Develop front and back-end components connected to a blended technology stack and also focus on interconnecting these ServiceNow functions into legacy systems
- Rapidly deliver both lightweight back-end services and front-end public-facing web stack.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Work with Product Owners and Scrum Teams in requirements decomposition, backlog refinement, and breakdown of user stories and tasks.
- Interaction with stakeholders in support of the Product Owner.
- Use unit and integration testing to ensure systems is defect free.
- Interface with internal and Government management personnel.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, w/ modern Program/programming languages Java, Ruby, and or Python
- 5 years’ of development experience
Required Skills And Experience
- 2+ years' experience in ServiceNow and the Now Platform – ITSM, App Engine and/or Integration Hub
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to design, discuss, and document system strategies for platforms, applications, and networks
- Experience writing both unit and end-to-end automated tests.
- Proficient with Jira and GitHub
Preferred Skills And Experience
- ServiceNow development and the Now Platform including ITSM, App Engine, Integration Hub, Mobile Studio, and Automated Test Framework
- JAVA development experience
- ServiceNow Certification (Certified System Administrator or Application Developer