ServiceNow Developer I
Posted 12 days ago
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and... high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
Pax8 uses ServiceNow as a core business tool across many departments both internal and external facing. The ServiceNow Developer I designs, develops, builds, and customizes applications and integrations within our ServiceNow platform. They have a strong technical background, exceptional problem-solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with both technical and non-technical teams. The Developer supports feature releases and bug fixes by ensuring high quality, tested, code is developed and reviewed before being promoted.
- Configures and maintains ServiceNow instances, including workflows, catalog items, business rules, notifications, and reports. Builds and maintains integrations and internal tools as well as evaluate new tools
- Maintains catalog and configuration items
- Supports Deployment Pipeline
- Monitors and troubleshoots ServiceNow performance issues and implement necessary fixes
- Develops and implements ServiceNow security controls to ensure data integrity and system access controls
- Drives own personal development and performance improvements by participating in learning paths on Elev8, taking part in Pax8 L&D program, receiving peer or manager coaching, taking on stretch projects or on the job training
- Supports development of family updates and preventative testing
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least one (1) to three (3) years of experience in ServiceNow development, configuration, and maintenance
- Experience with ITSM, CSM, HRSD, CMDB, or PPM/CPM
- Experience with ServiceNow integration, automation, and workflows
- Experience with creation and modification of various Access Controls (ACL's), Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions and UI Policies
- Understanding of ITIL and ITSM Framework
- Experience using Update Sets for release management
- Experience in implementing projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. Empathetic customer service
- Ability to create and configure business rules, UI policies, UI actions, client scripts, ACLs
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Certification in ServiceNow, at least one of; (CSA) (CAD) (Implementer)
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $100,000 or more depending on experience
- Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer