Kinetic ITPerth WA, Australia
Posted 12 days ago
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Kinetic IT is responsible for managing some of the largest and most complex ICT environments in Australia through a range of managed ICT services and dedicated professional services offerings. We’re growing our ServiceNow Practice with positions right across Australia to deliver valuable ServiceNow solutions to our national customer base.
Our practice is led by our ServiceNow Certified Master Architect (CMA) and our focus is to deliver technology transformations that uplift our customers process maturity and enhance their business through ServiceNow technology and automation.
You will join a team of over 25 ServiceNow professionals working in a broad, interconnected team across Australia. Our entire operations run onshore within Australia. We are collaborative and our entire practice meets regularly to enable solution sharing and work together to solve a wide variety of challenges across our diverse customer landscape.
Your role will be varied with... opportunities to work on different projects with different customers. Our customers all have dedicated ServiceNow instances, and you will be responsible for the design and development of solutions. We do not deploy standard “cookie cutter” builds to our customers, we leverage our years of industry expertise across ServiceNow and Enterprise Service Management to provide each of our customers with solutions that align to their specific needs.
Kinetic IT works with some of the country’s most recognised essential and corporate services organisations. We are a true partner to our customers, whereby we build and maintain long term strategic relationships, with customer satisfaction our measure of success.
As a ServiceNow Technical Consultant you will be involved with:
- Configuring ServiceNow, leveraging Kinetic IT’s best practice methodology to deliver technical solutions
- Supporting existing configurations and customisations to ensure they provide business value
- Developing solutions across the entire ITSM suite, aligning to ServiceNow best practice
- Support and enhancement of ServiceNow engagement channels such as Employee Centre, Service Portal, Chat, Virtual Agent, and Mobile
- Support and enhancement of integrations using IntegrationHub and webservice technologies, such as REST and SOAP
- Support and enhancement of ServiceNow Discovery and Cloud Management solutions
- Monitoring the health of the ServiceNow platform
- Supporting and working on platform upgrades and patching
- Working with other ServiceNow developers in a collaborative fashion to develop and implement solutions
- Working with our support teams across other disciplines, such as Enterprise Service Management, Security, and Infrastructure
Sound like your kind of role? You’ll just need some of the following:
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience in supporting medium to large scale ServiceNow implementations
- Experience in the support and configuration of ServiceNow to manage core ITIL processes
- Understanding of ITIL and Agile development practices
- Desirable experience in the support and configuration of other ServiceNow products, such as Discovery, IntegrationHub, HR, CSM, etc…
- ServiceNow Certifications - ServiceNow CSA, CIS-ITSM
The Kinetic IT Difference
Kinetic IT recognises the experience and performance of our crew is intricately bound to the achievement of enduring organisational success. We aim to bring out the best in our crew by providing opportunities for growth and development and recognising both individual and teamwork contribution to achieving our company’s goals. We seek to promote fair, competitive, and equitable reward and recognition practices which fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
As a Kinetic IT crew member, you will enjoy:
- Genuine work life balance with opportunities to develop and grow with likeminded people
- A focus on your professional development and time allocated for ServiceNow certifications
- Flexible working arrangements
- 6-month career planning reviews as standard
- Options for full-time, part-time work etc to suit your current circumstances
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people as individuals, and everyone has a voice
- Paid parental leave, and other benefits tailored to your individual goals