XPT SoftwareMelbourne VIC, Australia
Posted 12 days ago
Must Have Qualifications
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow best practices
- Proven track record from developing and operating ServiceNow (3+ years)
- Experience in working according to agile, scrum or SAFe principles
- Experience of working with Integrations, E-bonding is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations. Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others
- Knowledge of TM Forum Framework
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Experience from working in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Angular JS, jQuery, Node.js and Apache Jelly
- Working experience from Prometheus and Grafana
- XPT Software Australia PTY Ltd, incorporated in 2016, is a Software services company catering to a vast variety of clients across Australia in Banking... Insurance, Telecom, Mining and Manufacturing etc domains.
- We have 90+ technocrats in Australia working at our client project locations at Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide etc.
- We engage with our clients for their IT services, R&D, Staff augmentation and Permanent hiring needs for Australia
- XPT Software Australia is part of group companies which has global presence across India (Bengaluru, Chandigarh), Europe ( Berlin, Sweden, Poland)
- We have served 100+ clients globally fulfilling their onsite-offshore needs through local hiring or sponsored work visas
- With our strengths and capabilities, we aspire to support GLOBAL OEMs, Tier 1, Tier 2 companies in Automotive, Aerospace, BFSI, Consumer/Healthcare and Telecom space
- Visit below link to see more opportunities with us
Get Job Offers NEW
Sign up as a candidate and have companies like XPT Software reach out to you directly with opportunities!