If InsuranceStockholm, Sweden
Posted 12 days ago
Are you looking to be part of a Nordic team in the forefront of developing and designing solutions, for both IT and Business using our Platform capabilities in ServiceNow? Then you have come to the right place!
The workflow platform team is a subdivision of the IT Services unit within If IT and are responsible for the ServiceNow implementation at If. Our team works with process improvements, solution design, problem solving, development and transformation projects that ranges in scope and business areas. We will work together as a team to find most effective way of working and by that continue to digitalize our business processes and increase usability.
About The Role
We are looking for a person to take a Nordic role as a Developer for ServiceNow implementation at If. In your role as Developer, you will together with our Team, design, built, script and maintain new and existing processes with in our ServiceNow Platform (IfNow in If). You will ensure that development is done in a... resource optimal way, utilize out-of-the-box functionalities and deliver great solutions for our customer within IT and Business processes.
- Have the ability to work with remote teams and clients
- Be capable of working independently as well as collaboratively
- Work closely with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities & upgrade our platform 2 times per year.
- Experience in areas like ITSM, CMDB, APP Engine and Risk
- Develop custom items, features, and workflows to satisfy business needs
- Evolve the usage and develop with ServiceNow UI Builder, Mobile App and App Engine
- Design and develop queries, reports, forms and dashboards
- Administer ServiceNow applications, including updating security and workflow configurations
- Assist importing data and creating custom scripts as well as Integrations.
Who You Are
As a person, we prefer that you:
- Have minimum a bachelor`s degree in Business Management, Computer Science & IT or similar
- Have minimum 2 years’ experience working with ServiceNow configuration, development, design and architecture.
- Have ServiceNow Foundation Certification
- A proven problem solver with experience of structuring & analyzing business needs and concluding recommendations on how these needs can be met, using ServiceNow Out-of-box functionality and/or scoped applications.
- An inspiring person that is forward-thinking, a visionary and driven
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively (both vocally and visually) within both Business and IT colleagues
- Have broad technical knowledge with a 'curious-george' instinct wanting to continuously learn more
- You are a responsive social networker and dedicated to building an inspiring working environment
- Fluent in English and a Nordic language, due to internal communication with business mainly are in Nordic languages
We offer you
In the same way that we place some requirements on you as an employee, we also expect you to place high demands on us as an employer. As ServiceNow Developer we promise you an opportunity to drive and participate in fun and developing work and projects that will move If forward. You will also exposure to all Business Areas and IT Units. We promise to give you as much freedom as possible – including the accountability that comes with it.
Here are some of the benefits working at If:
- An including and highly skilled professional work environment where everyone is welcome
- Career- and development opportunities in the biggest insurance company in the Nordics
- Possibility of hybrid workplace
- Health promoting workplace with e.g. wellness allowance
- Great insurance benefits
Additional Facts And Recruitment Process
The role will be located in Turku or Espoo, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden. Some travel will be required since the role has responsibility throughout the countries in which If operates.
Application deadline: Screening and interviewing will start immediately.
However, deadline to apply is 11th of June 2023.
To apply for the position: Please attach both your CV and a personal letter. Please notice that we do not accept any applications via email.
Start: As soon as possible/by agreement.
Background checks for this position will be done in accordance with the law in the country of employment.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about our Tech Community at If and how we together create tech that matters: www.if.se/tech.
We are If. Our purpose is to give people confidence today to shape their tomorrow.
To make this possible, trust is our backbone. We stay ahead and challenge ourselves to grow. And we always put our hearts into it – because it takes more than bright minds to make brilliant things happen.
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordics/Baltics and a stable employer with 7,900 dedicated professionals. But most importantly, we are protectors of people, enablers of companies and encouragers of dreams. With our joint force of expertise and engagement we always stand by our customers’ side. Giving them the security and the confidence to be curious, explore new worlds, start new businesses and live their lives.
We are an equal opportunity employer, convinced that a diverse and inclusive work culture boosts innovation and the growth of intellectual capital in many ways. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from, or what you look like. It is the different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences each of us have and share, that will make a difference.
Come and join us
Rating: 4.5 Reviews: 71