Senior ServiceNow Consultant
Posted 12 days ago
As a Senior Solution Consultant at Fujitsu, you work with all technical aspects of the Enterprise Service Management applications of ServiceNow and engage in both a technical and architecture level to ensure robust, extendable, and maintainable solutions for our customers.
Together with your team you develop leading edge platform technologies and participate in ServiceNow implementation projects and solution delivery. Working as a ServiceNow Senior Solution Consultant at Fujitsu, you will impact both our business development, our ways of working and your own personal development. We offer a wide variety of assignments. No matter what suits you, you always work close to knowledgeable colleagues with a great team spirit.
Some examples of what you will do:
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and colleagues, interfacing with similar level of staff and be the advisor against both.
- Define and manage solution delivery and success criteria, working in collaboration with... customers on the selection, scope, and execution of the overall solution.
- Engage with the Fujitsu Business and Engagement team to own the delivery solution for the customer, support business growth and other related activities.
To succeed in this role you have:
- Effective communication and teamworking skills, including external development partners, as well as customer interaction and stakeholder management on customer projects.
- Experiences in a leading role, and taking charge and help the project forward
- Process knowledge.
- +3 years in the ServiceNow domain or similar.
- Swedish residency or being a long-term resident in the European Union is desirable due to customer demand.
- Fluent understanding in Swedish, both speaking and in writing.
Location: According to the agreement
Who is Fujitsu?
Fujitsu is a world-leading Japanese company in IT and communications. Our market is based on the local customers while using a global Fujitsu perspective. This gives us the opportunity to offer all our customers a wide range of creative solutions, while being a forerunner in innovation. Fujitsu offers a complete portfolio of services, solutions, and products – we are a global partner in the digital transformation.
What can we offer?
As an employee at Fujitsu, you get the opportunity to encounter new and exciting technology, for example, artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data, Hybrid IT and much more. We offer a hybrid work environment with flexible hours, where you get the freedom and responsibility to structure your work by yourself. In addition, you get to be part of an inclusive culture with strong cohesion, while at the same time, you get to see beyond the technology and focus on what we can do for our customers, for society and for the environment
Rating: 3.7 Reviews: 5987
Rating: 3.6 Reviews: 2183
Rating: 3.9 Reviews: 98