Insight GlobalArlington, TX
Posted 10 days ago
A federal client of Insight Global is currently seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developer II or III to support international development and refugee assistance efforts conducted by the Federal government in Rosslyn, VA. Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of Business Systems/ Case Management ServiceNow (SNow... cloud solutions.
- Customization of SNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Workflow.
- Responsible for the development of the Application, including system configuration, development, unit testing, data migration, and technical documentation.
- Additional responsibilities include code reviews, and providing technical direction for other development resources.
- Collaborates with all stakeholders and team to build customer solutions in ServiceNow that support the customer's requirements
- Experience includes previous development in case management SNow/COTS solutions.
- Uses an agile development process. Experience working in scoped applications
o Scripting knowledge
- Advanced ACL scripting
- Certified Systems Administrator required
- Certified Application Developer preferred
- Experience using SNow Flows
- Internal and external Integration services (OOB as well as scripted APIs) o Inbound/Outbound Integration
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Connection and Credential Setup
- Data sources and transform mapping
- XMLDocument2 knowledge
- Datetime and timezone management
- Advanced GlideRecord queries
- Debugging Client and Server side
- UI Pages
- Jelly scripting
- Experience includes previous development in ServiceNow or similar case management COTS solutions. Uses an agile development process.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers and team members
- Pleasant personality that can work in a high-volume e-mail and telephone request environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Solid critical thinking capacity to research technical/functional issues and statuses, follows up with the necessary customer contacts to respond to various inquiries, and demonstrates ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or area of specialty and the equivalent of 3 to 5 years (Level II) 5 to 7 years (Level III) combination of education and experience
- Active DoD Secret Clearance