GRC/IRM ServiceNow Business Process Consultant
CrossfuzeCalgary, AB, Canada
Posted 9 days ago
The Business Process Consultant will be accountable for delivering Industry Best Practice guidance working with customers to achieve their business outcomes as part of an implementation team. This role will lead all process changes aspects of the project/solution delivery and maintain trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement. The BPC will be accountable to work with and advise clients on managing the business change required within the client's organization. Strong interpersonal skills, a customer-focused approach and an ability to work with cross-functional teams is required to be successful in this role.
- Represent all Crossfuze delivery capabilities to deliver and grow a book of business for Enterprise clients
- Maintain a utilization target of 80%
- Lead planning/discovery and process workshops and working sessions
- Drive awareness of industry trends to bring the best solutions to the table
- Define client specific ITSM... business process solutions while identifying opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate and partner with Technical Leads to translate and apply ServiceNow best practices to client's environment
- Ensure process recommendations are prioritized against business value outcomes and meet success criteria
- Build and manage relationships with client buyers and decision makers
- Work closely with clients to determine strategies for increased solutions adoption and organizational readiness
- Stay current on ServiceNow product roadmap and best practices
- Grow your ServiceNow expertise through continuous improvement and contribute to Crossfuze knowledge management initiatives
- Engage in ITSM practice/practice ranger meetings and contribute to service offerings, collateral development, and ITSM enablement
- 5+ years' experience in process definition, mapping and advising towards best practice and continuous improvement.
- 5+ years' experience developing requirements documentation, project artifacts and process documents.
- ITIL v3 or v4 Managing Professional or Strategic Leader Certification
- 3+ years' experience with the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow CSA (Certified System Administrator) and GRC/IRM Fundamentals Certifications.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong and presentation and facilitation skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Extensive experience in process management competencies.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, story writing, test plan development and working on projects using agile methodologies and best practices.
- Desire to add value to the client above and beyond the role
- Demonstrated ability in consulting engagements providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems by focusing on providing options which identify the pros and cons of those options and the risks and impacts of each option.
- The quality of work is more important than when or where it gets done. On Fridays starting at noon local time there are: no meetings and no messages so you are free to use the afternoon for what you need. Email cleanup, a trip to the zoo with the kids, it's up to you Flexible remote work options Additional PTO day for mental health Competitive paid time off Half-day Fridays
- Your time is valuable, both at work and away from it. We look ahead and support you in your professional goals. While also offering family-friendly benefits. Paid maternity and paternity leave for biological birth and adoption Newborn, adoption and fertility assistance Competitive training & development programs Extended Healthcare Plan Group RRSP with employer match 10 days toward bereavement leave
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law