Posted 9 days ago
Leidos Civilian Health Solutions is seeking an experienced and dynamic ServiceNow Administrator / Architect, contingent upon contract award, to support NIH programs in Bethesda, MD...
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to influence the technical direction of the platform for an HHS customer. In this role, you will be required to use your breadth and depth of knowledge to act as a thought leader on the ServiceNow platform on behalf of the client. In addition, you will lead efforts for new features, capabilities, and tools integrations with ServiceNow to address key system requirements defined by the client.
- Support HRSD ServiceNow application.
- Maintain the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform across production and non-production environments.
- Performs application maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification and remediation.
- Manages support for incidents.
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution.
- Manages ServiceNow instance security: user/group access, administration, access control lists.
- Initiates health scans and tracks the remediation of findings.
- Oversees the security of the HRSD ServiceNow Platform
- Ensures ServiceNow instances are secure and hardened as needed (domain separation, Edge Encryption, etc.)
- Creates and enforces security standards throughout the ServiceNow platform.
- Provides ServiceNow configuration assistance to developers.
- Work with our HR business partners to understand system requirements.
- Designs, plans, and administrates ServiceNow.
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of ServiceNow using a variety of scripting and programming languages.
- Use good coding practices, to ensure reliable, durable code.
- Maintain technical expertise in relevant industry standards and best practices in ServiceNow.
- Applies technical expertise and knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institute (preferably in Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering)
- Minimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience in technical domain.
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in system administration in particular in a service desk environment.
- Implementation and integration experience with ServiceNow ITSM and HRSD modules
- Good communication and soft skills to be able to ask the customer the right questions and understand requirements from a user perspective.
- Experience with ServiceNow and applying ITIL standards.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior work experience supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Prior project management experience for IT projects
- Latest ITIL Foundations certification
hhsnih Pay Range: Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.