ServiceNow Developer Sr
General Dynamics Information TechnologyJohn C. Stennis Space Center, MS
Posted 10 days ago
Clearance Level None Category Software Development Locations Stennis Space Center, Mississippi Remote, Based in Mississippi
Public Trust: NACI (T1...
Requisition Type: Regular
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
GDIT is seeking a ServiceNow Developer Sr who will research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
3+ years experience with ServiceNow Certified ServiceNow Administrator 1+ years experience with development of ServiceNow Workflows, client and server-side scripting 1+ years experience with ServiceNow modules to include but not limited to IT Service Management, HR Service Delivery, IT Financial Management, IT Business Management, Software Asset Management Web service and database experience is a plus
Senior level ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Recommending best solutions to automate existing and new functionality based on ServiceNow offered applications and modules
- Activation and configuration of ServiceNow applications to meet business needs
- Development of workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications
- Development of ServiceNow custom applications from inception to completion in order to automate and improve processes
- Working closely with customers to research, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions to improve their business processes
- Assisting in the identification of best practices for development of new and existing ServiceNow applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software applications, systems integration, and multiple platforms
Located at Stennis Space Center, Mississippi, the NASA Share Service Center's (NSSC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, high quality, cost-effective, and customer focused support for selected NASA business and technical services. CSC, which is the prime contractor, has partnered with NASA to consolidate selected Procurement, Finance, Human Resource and Information Technology activities from the ten NASA Centers into a single shared services center