ServiceNow CMDB Administrator
Posted 10 days ago
Following rapid expansion of new name clients into the Fujitsu SaaS ServiceNow practice, we are seeking a Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant that has solid and progressive consulting experience and a proven record of successful ServiceNow engagements
Role and Accountabilities...
This will suit an experienced ServiceNow professional with a successful recent track record. The ideal candidate will want to prove themselves quickly to get a reputation for success in this large and passionate organization.
Candidates will be experienced in leading ServiceNow engagements end to end, In addition, the successful candidate(s) will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Providing hands-on ServiceNow related design and development expertise, supporting a range ServiceNow based consulting initiatives
- Understanding of the ServiceNow CMDB class hierarchy, including how it relates to Asset and Configuration Management
- Experience with Integration- Design and build through various methods (Web services, LDAP, APIs)
- Define business problems/opportunities with constraints, goals, budgets and timelines
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to convey complex technical concepts in understandable business terms
- Document and gain acceptance / approvals of selected final solutions
- Execute technical solutions in capacity as a ServiceNow lead, subject matter expert
- ServiceNow CMDB Administration, updating data points in CMDB, Resolving data conflicts
- Discovery and Service mapping knowledge and use
- Data Management Tools and concepts
- General understanding of Discovery, Service Mapping and CSDM
- Able to help design Service Request and Change Management Standard templates
- Understanding General Infrastructure terms about Linux and Windows OS, SQL and Oracle databases, Applications – so to help with the above bullets
- Champions best practices of CMDB
- Provide development effort estimates for planned work activities
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of ServiceNow design and development experience
- Experience developing ServiceNow solutions and technical design documents from business requirements
- At least two full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations in the role of a lead consultant.
- Enterprise/large Service Management implementation experience
- Possess an expert-level understanding of ServiceNow CMDB
- Experience with CMDB best practices and industry trends
- Hands-on experience beyond ITSM, ITOM.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices
Skills and Certifications
- ServiceNow certifications - Service Now System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist is a must
- ServiceNow - Certified Application Developer desired
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Fujitsu at a Glance
Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company, headquartered in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
We are a corporate culture that places great value on the pursuit of new possibilities previously unimagined and brings them to fruition. This has been the foundation of Fujitsu’s success since its inception. In an increasingly competitive world, in which the pace of change continues to accelerate, Fujitsu must strive for continuous innovation. Each and every employee will rise to the challenge of creating new value amid changes in the management environment, technology, society and the marketplace. With a spirit of challenge, we are committed to the continuous creation of new value. Fujitsu wants innovators like you!
At Fujitsu, one of our corporate principles is "We respect human rights". This principle underpins all our corporate and individual activities and guides the actions of every Fujitsu Group member. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. By empowering people, we can unleash our collective strengths to create a better experience for our employees, our customers, and our partners.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CPPA), read here