Sr. ServiceNow Developer
NexPro Technologies IncTexas
Posted 10 days ago
This position is W2 with NexPro Technologies.
Position: ServiceNow Developer...
A ServiceNow Developer is an individual who is trained and skilled in the various aspects of designing, developing, and implementing solutions based on ServiceNow technologies. Such individuals are often responsible for identifying business requirements and creating technical solutions.
- ServiceNow development, management, design, and administration experience (Minimum 5+ years).
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident / Problem Management, Request Management, Change Management).
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting with minimal supervision.
- A strong desire to learn new technologies and a passion of creating elegant solutions
- Experience preparing reports and custom dashboards
- Knowledge and experience with Performance Analytics
- Configure out-of-the-box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows
- Integrate ServiceNow application(s) with third-party systems/applications via APIs
- Configuration Management (CMDB) experience preferred
- Administration of Knowledge Base experience preferred
- Developing, installing, and troubleshooting ServiceNow applications.
- Integrating it with other programs.
- Training, documentation, and support.
- Troubleshoot bugs, fix defects, and support users of applications developed by the enterprise application development team.
- Train and provide knowledge transfers to new members of the team
- Perform code reviews to ensure that the quality bar is being met with regard to coding standards, integration, extensibility, and security.
- Assist in maintaining detailed documentation of application design and code generation techniques used to train other developers on ServiceNow system software.
- Support Go live and hyper care phases.
- Does Technical Assessment of new plugins installation and configuration to setup business process
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $68.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 7 years
- 8 hour shift
Ability to Commute:
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (Preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX: Relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: In person