Cynet SystemsJersey City, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
We are looking for ServiceNow Developer for our client in NewYork City, NY / Jersey City, NJ Job Title: ServiceNow Developer Job Location: New York City, NY / Jersey City, NJ Job Type: Contract Job Description: Pay Range $53hr - $58hr Skills
- Candidate have at least 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience as a ServiceNow Developer in a medium or large enterprise organization.
- ... Candidate have at least 5+ years of hands-on experience troubleshooting issues and developing the solution within the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience with building third party integration with Service Now such as Microsoft teams, Jira, Splunk, Active Directory, Software asset management tools is an asset.
- Strong experience and knowledge of integrations on the ServiceNow Platform, consisting of either REST, SOAP, Integration Hub, workflows etc.
- ITIL Foundations or Expert Level certification is an asset.
- You can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the following ServiceNow modules: ITSM, Change, IT Operations Management (ITOM), CSM, APM.
- Completion of the ServiceNow System Administrator certification is required.
- Candidate possess strong communication skills (verbal/written/presentation) skills in order to work with technical peers or business stakeholders.
- Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Information Systems, or related qualifying work experience.
- At least 5+ years of relevant professional experience with ServiceNow and a strong architectural understanding of the ServiceNow platform.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of development and administration of ServiceNow and a strong understanding of ServiceNow development best practice.
- Minimum of 4 years of JellyScript experience.
- Proficient in all areas of ServiceNow development and configuration including but not limited to Business Rules, ACLs, Domain Separation, Script Includes, UI Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Pages, UI Macros, and UI Policies