ServiceNow Solutions Administrator - Now Hiring
Government Employees Health Association, Inc. - GEHALee's Summit, MO
Posted 10 days ago
GEHA (Government Employees Health Association, Inc., pronounced G.E.H.A.) is a nonprofit member association that provides medical and dental benefits to more than two million federal employees and retirees, military retirees and their families. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
GEHA has one mission: To empower federal workers to be... healthy and well.
Offering one of the largest medical and dental benefit provider networks available to federal employees in the United States, GEHA empowers health and wellness by meeting its members where they are, when they need care. We serve our members with products they value and a personalized customer experience, sustained by a nimble and efficient organization. The ServiceNow Solutions Administrator role is responsible for maintaining the ServiceNow platform across the enterprise and will be the key point of contact for all end users. This incudes, performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features.SKILLS
- Involvement in all technical aspects of ServiceNow project and service delivery, including:
- Application UI Configuration and Customizations
- Workflow Configuration and Customizations
- Development of client specific reporting and dashboards
- Development of integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Business Analysis, Workshops, User Story Definition
- Customization Document Creation and Refinement
- Broad knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform Modules(ITSM, ITOM, SPM, ITAM, IH)
- Day-to-Day administration of ServiceNow platform
- Drive continuous improvement of implementation methodology and service offerings
- Experience and Understanding of Key Integrations
- Ability to Demonstrate ServiceNow Platform as well as specific Modules
- Work collaboratively with both Technical and Non-technical Customers
- Troubleshoot and Support ServiceNow based Applications and Systems
- Be Professional and Courteous in all customers
- Provide Technical assistance to internal business units
- Track and Log Time on a Project/Task basis consistently
- Degree (or equivalent) preferably in Information Technology (or a similar technical subject)
- Requires 4 to 6 years of experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Basic understanding of Integration methods and capabilities (ETL, FTP, REST, SOAP, JDBC)
- Good Understanding of relational databases
- Good Understanding of ITIL (ITIL Foundations Certified Preferred)
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Additional years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Certifications & Knowledge
- Certified System Administrator (CSA) Certification
The candidate must be willing and able to continue their education within the ServiceNow platform and beyond. It is expected that the candidate will be able to complete ServiceNow competency Certifications as well as Module Accreditations.
- Must have the ability to provide a non-cellular High Speed Internet Service such as Fiber, DSL, or cable Modems for a home office.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 30x5 (30mpbs download x 5mpbs upload) is required.
- Latency (ping) response time lower than 80 ms
- Hotspots, satellite and wireless internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
How we value you
- Competitive pay/salary ranges
- Incentive plan
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits effective day one
- 401(k) retirement plan: company match - dollar for dollar up to 4% employee contribution (pretax or Roth options) plus a 6% annual company contribution
- Robust employee well-being program
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Community Enrichment Time
- Company-provided Basic Life and AD&D
- Company-provided Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance Program
Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. GEHA considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer. The annual base salary range for this position is $75,073 - $105,175 USD.
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we will not discriminate against any individual based on sex, race, color, national origin, disability, religion, age, military status, genetic information, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, as well as all other characteristics and qualities protected by federal, state, or local law. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our diversity drives innovation deepens connections and strengthens our organization.
GEHA is headquartered in Lee's Summit, Missouri, in the Kansas City area. We recognize the importance of balance and flexibility and offer hybrid and work-from-home options for many of our roles