ServiceNow Application Developer
Posted 10 days ago
-This role does NOT Accept c2c candidates or candidates that need sponsorship now or in the future. Meaning no h1b/cpt/opt.
-The client doesn't sponsor...
This is a Direct Hire/ Full-time employee position (FTE)
-Hybrid in Dallas, TX
We are seeking a highly skilled and dedicated ServiceNow Developer. You will design, develop, maintain, and enhance software solutions and reports, as well as write technical specifications and user documentation for all programming work. You will need to analyze information processing requirements and plan/design application systems to satisfy those requirements. This person will work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the ServiceNow platform but not exclusively
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the ServiceNow platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Perform other duties and fulfill additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS or Bachelor’s degree in another discipline with two (2) or more years related experience.
- 3+ years' Experience developing on ServiceNow platform, including architecture design
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow platform and architecture best practices, including understanding of ITSM, SPM, CSM, Performance Analytics, Vendor Analytics, and other modules, connectors, APIs and ServiceNow store apps.
- Direct experience working on customer development projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.) and integration with ServiceNow
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- ServiceNow Developer Certification preferred