ServiceNow SecOps Lead Developer
APN Consulting Inc.Reston, VA
Posted 10 days ago
ServiceNow SecOps Lead Developer Remote Duration: 6 months - 12 months...
- Lead customer consultation engagements, develop and oversee an Agile development team working with a Product Owner to translate user requirements for outcomes-based delivery.
- Work as a Trusted Advisory and be recognized as a subject matter expert in
- ServiceNow SecOps including but not limited to Vulnerability Response,
- Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Configuration Compliance,
- Performance Analytics for SecOps, Event Management and DLP Incident Response
- Define and maintain product requirements for current delivery and future planned releases based on the Product roadmaps.
- Provide configuration compliance and design, service aware risk scoring, integration with controls baselines from GRC controls universe; setup views of configuration tests, security baselines, CIS benchmarks for servers and other assets, Remediation Status reporting, tracking against individual configuration tests, risk scoring calculations, remediation, and remediation status of failed test results.
- Manage ServiceNow implementation projects and oversee architectural design, while working directly with Cybersecurity Leadership, Technology Risk, IT, and business to ensure project delivery is on track which includes Agile User Stories, technical design, sprint sessions, testing, UAT and deployment processes.
- Conduct quarterly planning and program increment roadmaps including guidance to dev teams on ServiceNow configurations as well as Final QA reviews of all ServiceNow deliverables.
- Skill and Experience Requirement:
- Minimum five years of recent ServiceNow System Administration experience in design configuration, implementation, and administration.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Strong experience with List/Form/Navigation Updates, Workflows, Instance Patch Management, Creating Tables, Fields; experience with Agile software development and Scrum, SAFe, and Kanban methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with industry standard ServiceNow data integrations with ServiceNow SecOps products (VR, CC, SIR, TI, DLP), Qualys, SIEM, CVE, Threat Intelligence, CMDB
- Highly desired certified ServiceNow Administrator, Application Developer, or
- Implementation Specialist (CSA, CAD, CIS) as well as Industry Security CISM, CISSP, CRISC certifications
APN Consulting Inc. Ratings
Get Job Offers NEW
Sign up as a candidate and have companies like APN Consulting Inc. reach out to you directly with opportunities!