Service Now developer/Architect
Purple Drive TechnologiesPlano, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Minimum Experience Required:
- Around 10 years of experience in the IT industry
- 6+ years of relevant experience in ServiceNow platform executing end to end Testing and Design and development of ATF Scripts for ITSM, CSM, OMT modules...
- Over all Expertise in ServiceNow Testing including test case design and execution using the Test management Suite
- Testing experience with ITSM, CSM, OMT, CMDB and Integrations and Custom App Creating test cases and Test executions
- Expert in Scripting, integration hub and flow designer with hands on configuration experience
- Work in the ServiceNow Program developing innovative solutions that simplifies customer services
- Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow’s capabilities and offerings.
- Proven experience as a key person leading the ATF development and delivery of different ServiceNow product implementations
- Architect and design ATF solutions across Applications for complex business problems using ServiceNow best practices and standards
- Experience in integrations, data design , data mapping test scenarios from multiple data sources and tools is a must have
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Engaging presentation style, with the ability to control and manage multiple presentation scenarios
- Experience in documenting the technical solutions and test use case documentation with acceptance criteria well defined
- Certified System Administrator
- Certified Application developer
- CIS is any one of ITSM & ITOM product suite is preferred
Purple Drive Technologies Salaries
Get Job Offers NEW
Sign up as a candidate and have companies like Purple Drive Technologies reach out to you directly with opportunities!