Senior ServiceNow Developer
Fidelity InvestmentsWestlake, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Fidelity Investments is currently seeking a Sr. ServiceNow Developer / Senior Software Engineer to join their IT Service Management Technology Solutions and Modernization Team. It is a fast paced, dynamic environment with interactions with many enterprise applications and incorporating modern portal technology ensuring the optimal internal associate experience relating to... internal technical information and support across Fidelity. The candidate must be UI focused with strong collaboration skills to be able to work well with fellow developers, user experience designers, and quality assurance engineers across a distributed team.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent
- Five or more years experience in a software development related to the role
- Strong knowledge of the ITSM framework.
- Experience with development and implementation of any ServiceNow ITSM Modules Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Portal, Configuration (CMDB) or other ITSM / CMDB applications (MID Servers, Discovery).
- Experience in working within the Agile best practice and participate in the ceremonies.\u00A0
- Ability to lead and mentor junior-level developers
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner and build and maintain effective relationships
- Comfortable as a self-starter able to act independently under general direction.
- An Innovative Mindset
The team seeks an ambitious team member to help build and support applications for Fidelitys ITSM framework. Youll directly work on the ServiceNow application and assist with many enterprise integrations. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly innovative area and to grow skills in areas such as developing cloud ready applications, automated infrastructure as well as evaluating emerging UI technologies. Certifications:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money. Join Us
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling \u0022 Dynamic Working .\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations , or by calling 800-835-5099 , prompt 2, option 3