Sr. ServiceNow Developer
SHI GmbHColumbus, OH
Posted 18 days ago
Job Summary The Sr ... ServiceNow Developer willprovidetechnicalleadershipandcontribute to a team of specialistsprovidingdevelopment support to SHI customers related to the workflows they are automating in their ServiceNow environments. The Sr. ServiceNow Developer will join the ServiceNow team to focus primarily onleadingimplementations, configuration, and management of the customers' ServiceNow platform. The Sr.
ServiceNow Developer will be very experienced withengagementdeliveryofnewServiceNow implementations of ITSM ITOM and SecOps and will have practical experience withleadingthedeliveryofthose processes.? The Sr. ServiceNow Developer will be part of the SHI project team focused ondelivering successful customer outcomes on the ServiceNow platform. This position is a remote position with Home Office setup as determined by SHI management.
About Us Since 1989, SHI International Corp. has helped organizations change the world through technology.
We've grown every year since, and today we're proud to be a $14 billion global provider of IT solutions and services. Over 17,000 organizations worldwide rely on SHI's concierge approach to help them solve what's next. But the heartbeat of SHI is our employees – all 6,000 of them. If you join our team, you'll enjoy:
- Our commitment to diversity, as the largest minority- and woman-owned enterprise in the U.S.
- Continuous professional growth and leadership opportunities.
- Health, wellness, and financial benefits to offer peace of mind to you and your family.
- World-class facilities and the technology you need to thrive – in our offices or yours.
_Include, but not limited to:
- Implement ServiceNow platform capabilities specifically the ITSM, ITOM and SecOps modules includingleadingcustomerworkshops and technical sessions,form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, customscriptingand third-party software integrations.
- Work with the customer to ensure the configuration of ServiceNow meets their overall requirements including drafting technically focused user stories, acceptance criteria, testing strategy, and knowledge transfer.
- Mentor andprovideguidance to other developers within the?team
- Identifypotential "problem" areas within customer ServiceNow environments andprovideconsultativeresolutions.
- Keeps up to date with industry trends and new ServiceNowofferingstomaximizevaluereceivedfrom the platform.
- Complete all work within agreed timescales and KPI's.
- Assist SHI teams in managing project timelines and customer expectations.
- See themselves as part of the greater whole in meetingandexceeding businessobjectiveson a regular basis, as well asassistancein driving key initiatives.
- Stay up to date on new ServiceNow product offerings, take on-going training and certification and accreditations.
- Maintain industry leading knowledge to understand all aspects of Software life-cycle – from licensing topurchasingto deployment to decommissioning.
- Learn and follow department standards to ensure all projects are conducted professionally, ethically, and in a manner consistent with SHI quality standards
- Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience
- Minimum of having led and delivered 4ITOM or ITSMimplementations
- Minimum 5 years holding a position configuring and customizing ServiceNowenvironments
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, JSON, AJAX, CSS, etc.)
- Experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow including experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, JSON, AJAX, CSS, etc.). #CORP #LI-LR1
- Be able toprovideguidance to SHI's clients toaccomplishtasks natively within the platform rather than customizing theplatform
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit; a desire and willingness to "do whatever ittakes"
- Client-oriented, professional services mind-set
- Ability to manage several projectssimultaneously
- Good research skills and the ability to managedetails
- Good analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability tothink outside thebox
- Ability to stay self-motivated andself-directed
- Willingness to adapt to changing business and technicalpriorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance teamenvironment
- Ability to create high-quality documentation withprecision
- Ability to work withdeadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organized and methodical
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in three or more applicationspreferred
- Additionalexperience within IT
- A second language (preferably French or Spanish) will be anadvantage
The ideal candidate will hold the followingcertifications; if thecertificationsare not currently held the successful candidate willberequiredto study and pass all the following certificationswithina short periodofcommencingthe role.
- If the mandatory certifications are not currently heldthen you willbe requiredto study and pass the following mandatory certifications at a minimum within a 6-month period ofcommencingthe role:
- ServiceNowCertifiedSystem Administrator(CSA)
- ServiceNowCertified Implementation Specialist (CIS) ITSM, ITOM
- CMDB and CSDM
- ITOM module, focusing on Discovery and Service Mapping
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) HAM Pro, SAM Enterprise
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) ITSM, ITOM
- It is expected that this role may require infrequent travel both nationally and internationally (max 10%)
- The estimated annual pay range for this position is $110,000 - $160,000 bonus. The compensation for this position is dependent on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location and, therefore, will vary from individual to individual. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending.
- Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Job Wrapping 1 #LI-Remote
Job Wrapping 2 #LI-HS1 Refer a friend to this job _iframe=1&hashed=-336032949)
Need help finding the right job
- We can recommend jobs specifically for you
Job Locations US-Remote
Requisition ID 2023-15608
Approved Min (Total Target Comp) USD $110,000.00/Yr.
Approved Max (Total Target Comp) USD $160,000.00/Yr.
Compensation Structure Base Plus Bonus
Category _Technical Presales/Post Sales