ServiceNow Developer- SAM-HAM Operations
SHI GmbHHarrisburg, PA
Posted 18 days ago
The ServiceNow Developer - SAM-Ham Operations will contribute to a team of specialists providing development support to SHI customers related to the workflows they are automating in their ServiceNow environments...
The ServiceNow Developer will join the IT Team to focus primarily on the implementation, configuration, and management of the customers' ServiceNow platform.
The ServiceNow Developer will be experienced with ServiceNow implementations of ITSM and ITOM and will have practical experience with the implications of sustaining those processes.
The ServiceNow Developer will be part of the SHI project team focused on delivering successful customer outcomes on the ServiceNow platform. This position is a remote position with Home Office setup as determined by SHI management.
About Us Since 1989, SHI International Corp. has helped organizations change the world through technology.
We've grown every year since, and today we're proud to be a $14 billion global provider of IT solutions and services. Over 17,000 organizations worldwide rely on SHI's concierge approach to help them solve what's next. But the heartbeat of SHI is our employees – all 6,000 of them. If you join our team, you'll enjoy:
- Our commitment to diversity, as the largest minority- and woman-owned enterprise in the U.S.
- Continuous professional growth and leadership opportunities.
- Health, wellness, and financial benefits to offer peace of mind to you and your family.
- World-class facilities and the technology you need to thrive – in our offices or yours.
Include, but not limited to:
- Implement ServiceNow platform capabilities specifically the ITSM and ITOM modules including form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
- Work with the customer to ensure the configuration of ServiceNow meets their overall requirements including drafting technically focused user stories, acceptance criteria, testing strategy, and knowledge transfer.
- Identify potential "problem" areas within customer ServiceNow environments and provide advice on problem resolution.
- Keeps up to date with industry trends and new ServiceNow offerings to enhance the usability of the ServiceNow Platform.
- The ServiceNow Developer will complete all work within agreed timescales and KPI's.
- Assist SHI teams in managing project timelines and customer expectations.
- See themselves as part of the greater whole in meeting or exceeding business objectives on a regular basis, as well as assistance in driving key initiatives.
- Stay up to date on new ServiceNow product offerings, take on-going training and certification and accreditations.
- Maintain industry leading knowledge to understand all aspects of Software life-cycle – from licensing to purchasing to deployment to decommissioning.
- Learn and follow department standards to ensure all projects are conducted professionally, ethically, and in a manner consistent with SHI quality standards.
- Candidates will hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years holding a position configuring and customizing ServiceNow projects
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow including experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of relational databases, Directory service integration experience (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.), and knowledge of Single Sign-on using various authentication methods (token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0) #CORP #LI-LR1
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit; a desire and willingness to "do whatever it takes"
- Client-oriented, professional services mind-set
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Good research skills and the ability to manage details
- Good analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to stay self-motivated and self-directed
- Willingness to adapt to changing business and technical priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance team environment
- Ability to create high-quality documentation with precision
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organized and methodical
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in two or more applications preferred
- Additional experience within the IT or Software Asset Management field
- A second language (preferably French or Spanish) will be an advantage
The ideal candidate will hold the following accreditations; if the accreditations are not currently held the successful candidate will be required to study and pass all the following accreditations within a short period of commencing the role. If the mandatory certifications are not currently held then you will be required to study and pass the following mandatory certifications at a minimum within a 6-month period of commencing the role:
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Implementation Methodology Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Platform Implementation
- ITSM all modules through to ITSM Professional
- CMDB and Vendor Portfolio Management
- ITOM module, focusing on Discovery and cloud management
- It is expected that this role may require infrequent travel both nationally and internationally (max 10%)
- The estimated annual pay range for this position is $100,000 - $150,000 which includes a base salary and bonus. The compensation for this position is dependent on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location and, therefore, will vary from individual to individual. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending.
- Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status Refer a friend to this job _iframe=1&hashed=-336032949)
Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you
Job Locations US-Remote
Requisition ID 2023-15607
Approved Min (Total Target Comp) USD $100,000.00/Yr.
Approved Max (Total Target Comp) USD $150,000.00/Yr.
Compensation Structure Base Plus Bonus
Category _Technical Presales/Post Sales