ServiceNow Developer, Financial Services
Posted 17 days ago
Job Title: ServiceNow Developer - HR Service Delivery (HRSD)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Hybrid Mode: Yes
6 Months Contract Role
Capgemini is seeking a ServiceNow Developer - HR Service Delivery (HRSD) to join Capgemini Financial Services. This is a 6 Months contract basis based in London, United Kingdom
Service Now expertise in below modules
o HR Service Delivery (HRSD): - This module provides a central location for employees to request and receive HR services. It also includes tools for HR professionals to manage and track these requests
o Employee Self-Service (ESS): - This module allows employees to access their HR information and perform certain tasks, such as updating their personal information, viewing their pay stubs, and requesting time off.
o Employee Workflow:
- This module allows organizations to automate HR processes, such as onboarding, performance reviews, and offboarding.
o Case Management:
- This module provides a framework for managing and resolving HR... issues.
o Knowledge Management:
- This module allows organizations to create and store knowledge articles and other resources that can be used by employees and HR professionals.
o Reporting and Analytics:
- This module provides a variety of reports and dashboards that can be used to track and analyse HR data.
- Workday integration and E2E testing processes o Configuring and maintaining the ServiceNow HR module and Workday integration o Developing and executing test plans for new and updated ServiceNow HR module functionality o Helping / Assisting the team in understating how to Troubleshooting the ServiceNow HR module and Workday integration issues o Keeping up to date on the latest ServiceNow HR module and Workday features and functionality
- Provide subject matter expertise on the ServiceNow HR module and Workday integration
- Develop and execute E2E test plans for new and updated ServiceNow HR module functionality
- Work with the HR team to ensure that ServiceNow HR module and Workday integration meet their needs
With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. Professional development.
And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. At Capgemini, we help organisation across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Inclusion
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs