Senior ServiceNow Developer
Lawrence HarveyChester, UK
Posted 17 days ago
Contract opportunity: Senior ServiceNow Developer - Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester or Blackpool (2 days per week) - 4 months initially - INSIDE IR35 - £700-720 per day This role will be 2 days on site per week in the closest office location for chosen candidate & will be inside IR35 As a Senior Service
Now Developer you will be responsible for ensuring the following activities are carried out:
- Deliver new configuration and functionality to the ServiceNow Production instance in line with the Software Delivery Lifecycle and roadmap.
- Manage the technical progression of more junior developers within your reporting line.
- Working to the Delivery Manager you will be an intrinsic part of the ServiceNow Product Delivery Unit, working alongside other members of the feature team and internal teams and end user communities. This should also include the Levels of skills you require
- Excellent understanding of ServiceNow platform components.
- Strong understanding of server side... functionality and API's. Demonstrate experience of working in a large-scale organisation and/or Government or Public Sector installation of Service Now
- Minimum of 2 years' hand on Development experience on the platform
- Current ServiceNow platform Certification
- Experience in building, configuring and implementing ServiceNow features, applications and integrations
- ITIL Qualification or experience/skills Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs