Posted 17 days ago
Developer is needed in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Contract: Full Time, Temp Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Deliver new configuration and functionality to the ServiceNow Production instance in line with the business Software Delivery Lifecycle and business Place roadmap.
- Complete stories assigned or escalate blockers to ensure that development is completed to expected standards and are delivered within timescales.
- Manage the technical progression of more junior developers within your reporting line.
- Perform technical reviews of other developers work and provide any required guidance.
- Line management of developers outside of your feature team(s).
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Working to the Delivery Manager you will be an intrinsic part of the ServiceNow Product Delivery Unit, working alongside other members of the feature team and business internal teams and end user communities. Desired Experience and... Skills:
- Excellent understanding of ServiceNow platform components
- Strong understanding of client side functionality
- Strong understanding of server side functionality and API’s
- Minimum of 2 years’ hand on Development experience on the platform
- Experience in building, configuring and implementing ServiceNow features, applications and integrations Desired Qualifications:
- Current ServiceNow platform Certification
- ITIL Qualification or experience/skills Benefits:
- Store discount Ability to commute/relocate:
Manchester, Greater Manchester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required) Experience:
- Public Sector: 2 years (preferred)
- Hand on Development: 2 years (preferred)
- Building, configuring and implementing ServiceNow: 2 years (preferred) Salary:
£500.00-£550.00 per day Posted in 12 hours