SecOps ServiceNow Developer 100% remote
Norconsulting Global RecruitmentAnywhere
Posted 17 days ago
Norconsulting is looking for an international Manufacture Company and to work 100% remote for a Sharepoint Consultant
???? 100% remote proyect
???? Working hours on CET timezone
???? Freelance (b2b) contract. 12 months contract
???? Rate: 120-130 usd/day - 2200-2400 usd/month
❗ +5 years of experience as SecOps ServiceNow Developer
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SecOps ServiceNow Developer to join our team remotely and work on a dynamic project for an international company based in Geneva. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for implementing enhancements and providing support for Security Operations and its associated applications and integrations.
- Build and support technical design, perform development, unit testing, and production deployment for Security Operations using corresponding ServiceNow modules.
- Ensure the alignment of solutions with agreed business process design, functional design, ServiceNow best practices, and JTI... architecture standards.
- Clarify business requirements with the customer and implement required system configuration and development changes based on the agreed-upon technical design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business requirements and implement integration requirements with other systems.
- Estimate time and effort for all activities, proactively communicate progress, and forecast changes to the team.
- Provide timely technical support for issue resolution, including UAT and Post Go-Live support, and collaborate with end users, support teams, and vendors if required.
- Ensure the completion and delivery of required system documentation before Go-Live.
- Provide necessary support for user training preparation and delivery.
- Timely update assigned tasks, provide responses, and offer solutions within team SLA and release schedule.
- Master’s degree in information technology.
- ServiceNow certifications.
- 5+ years of total ServiceNow practical experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementations related to Security Operations applications, including Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response, Major Security Incident Management, and Configuration Compliance.
- Minimum 3 full cycles in ServiceNow projects for multinational companies.
- Expert ServiceNow development skills.
- Solid experience with ServiceNow Integrations pertaining to Security Operations.
- Knowledge and experience working on Integrated Risk Management.
- Experience with ServiceNow Configurable Workspace development for SIR, VR, and MSIM.
- Good understanding of key IT processes, knowledge of ITIL or similar framework, and development experience in Agile projects.
- Good knowledge of ServiceNow platform architecture and awareness of the latest trends and capabilities of the ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to initiate customer interfacing meetings and conduct calls with customers independently or in support of business process/requirements gathering efforts.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to deliver on time, and prompt follow-up on any identified issues or risks.
- Proven technical writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to work directly with end customers.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Fluent oral and written in English.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled ServiceNow Developer with a focus on Security Operations, we invite you to join our team and contribute to the success of this exciting international project. Apply now to be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment