Sr Mgr, Commissions
ServiceNowHyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted 18 days ago
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of... a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead and drive operational aspects of the compensation function, including budget management, monitoring and measurement of communications activities.
- Work directly with global sales & sales ops leadership teams to drive special incentives, organizational development, and strategy. Track KPIs and work with leadership team to ensure successful outcomes.
- Help build the strategy for the India Commissions Operations team; work cross functionally to develop hypotheses, conduct analyses and drive solutions and actionable recommendations.
- Be an escalation point to help enable the Sales and Sales ops team resolve and navigate commissions decisions.
- Administration of yearly set-up, UATs and automations of manual processes
- Ensure best practice implementation and operational excellence across entire function.
- Drive consistent communications of priorities, activities, and results to team and relevant company stakeholders. Support presentation and reporting needs for the Sales function.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop the sales incentive programs, and partner with finance on administration to ensure accurate and timely payments to program participants.
- Help support and lead purpose and culture of team and company.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of Sales Compensation, Strategic and Operational business experience. including project and demonstrated track record delivering business and organizational outcomes.
- Superb leadership and influencing skills; ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent people management skills and experience; ability to build strong, diverse, high performing teams
- Ability to motivate others, drive collaboration, teaming & resolve conflict between diverse stakeholder groups
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs; problem-solver, entrepreneurial mindset
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive – must thrive in a dynamic global environment
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- Software industry domain expertise, and the ability to understand complex technology problems is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow