LTIMindtree Hiring - ServiceNow HRSD Developer/Leads/Architect
LTIMindtreePune, Maharashtra, India
Posted 17 days ago
LTIMindtree Hiring - ServiceNow -HRSD Developer/Leads/Architect
ServiceNow HRSD Developer /Lead/Architect
Experience: 5-12 Years
Location - (ALL LTIMindtree Locations) - Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad
- Candidate must have 5+ years of overall ServiceNow experience
- 5-12 Years of ServiceNow experience with minimum of 5 years of experience in ServiceNow HRSD module.
- Min 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Development, Maintenance, Support and Administration.
- Must have prior experience with ServiceNow Integration (Uni-directional / Bi-directional).
- Must have good knowledge of PeopleSoft – ServiceNow Integration.
- Should have prior experience in working for Integration related to Peoplesoft-ServiceNow
- Should have knowledge and experience be to build an efficient secure way for the ServiceNow transactions to seamlessly interact with PeopleSoft Data
- Good to have hands-on experience in HRSD case management.
- Experience in leading client calls, Business... Impact Analysis, IT Service Continuity Management, and SLA Management.
- Experience in designing, developing, customizing & administering applications.
- Experience in performance tuning of Service-Now Setups and follow best practice of coding standard. Must have a good client communication experience
- Experience working with Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Inbound Email Actions, Script Includes, Access Control Lists etc. Performs migration activities Dev to QA, QA to Prod.
- Experience of handling Bug Fixes and Enhancement requests.
- Providing business beneficial ideas to improve the existing ServiceNow process following ServiceNow Best practices.
- Must have experience to provide effort estimate.
- Must have hands on experience on ServiceNow scripting and the order of execution.
- Must have hands on experience in creating complex Reports and interactive Dashboards using Database views or standalone.
- Working on creation and customization of complex workflows and custom workflow activities.
- Working on Flow Designer and Integration Hub.
- Working and maintaining Custom Application and handling them during ServiceNow upgrades
- Working with schedule jobs, events and triggers to manage business needs and handle background work. Working with complex UI customization and UI macros and Service Portal.
- Should be experience in creating Notifications using Emails Scripts.
- Experience in third party integrations and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of handling ServiceNow upgrades.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to interpret and communicate facts and data.
- Experience working in scoped application and maintaining the same, handling cross scope issues.
Interested candidate can share your resume on email@example.com