NTTPune, Maharashtra, India
Posted 18 days ago
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow, and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- They will be responsible for developing training plans for end users and customizing the platform to meet evolving organizational needs.
- This role will be responsible for the general support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- They will be be part of the ServiceNow functional team which is required to build requested items and tasks, using workflows to manage processes from the business.
- Responsibilities also include monitoring the health, usage, and compliance of ServiceNow as well as develop system integrations and process automation.
- They will have to create and configure business rules, UI policies, UI actions, client scripts, and ACLs.
- Responsible to translate business needs into... functional and technical requirements, implementing solutions, and to coordinate & lead activities related to project work plans.
- Troubleshoots analyzes, detects, identifies, and corrects technical problems and deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Ensures data quality and integrity by performing regular maintenance and system audits.
- Maintains business process configuration and identifies opportunities to alter business processes and configuration to enhance or simplify the current process.
- Assists in leading projects for reporting, dashboards, integrations, and scorecards in supporting system upgrades, changes, and modifications, using ServiceNow reporting and Performance Analytics.
- They will coordinate application and platform upgrades, load, manipulate, and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems, and create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining integrations between the ServiceNow platform and external systems. Activation and configuration of ServiceNow applications to meet business needs.
- Development of workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software applications, systems integration, and multiple platforms.
- Documentation, testing and maintenance of system.
- End user support.
Academic Qualifications, Certifications, and Required Work Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field including engineering, math, or computer science would be beneficial.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of out of the box thinking and an ability to think large scale.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification is required.
- CIS is beneficial.
- Candidate should have 5-7 years of IT Operations experience and 3-5 years of experience with ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment.
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives.
- Must have experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production
- Experience with ServiceNow HR Application would be highly beneficial.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Seasoned and experienced professional
- Has full understanding of specialisation area
- Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
- Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
- Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
- Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments
- Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor's or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master's or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category