Staff CLM Engineer
Posted 17 days ago
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired CompaniesTM.
Learn more on and about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited... about the role We still encourage you to apply At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates. Job Description
About Digital Technology
We're not yesterday's IT department, we're Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We're redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth.
We're all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow's journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for our employees and customers when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead cross-functional teams to meet business needs, design workflows, software implementations, and manage incidents
- Collaborate with global teams consisting of UI/UX, development, QA, project management, and Technical Product Managers (TPM)
- Design technical solutions for simple and complex business requirements on the CLM system
- Executing simple and advanced configurations on the CLM system in a manner which does not overwrite other functionality and 'keeps it simple'
- Collaborate with Technical Product Managers (TPM) to analyze requirements and provide solutions that deliver functionality and ensure scalability of the CLM platform
- Provide technical direction to junior team members and contractors
- Partner with the software vendor to discuss customizations, oversee development, manage roadmap, and solving critical incidents
- Help manage platform instances, configuration, and code promotions across environments in conjunction with program timelines
- Understand complex business problems to design and architect product features that are secure, scalable, robust, and easy to implement and maintain
- Lead self-organizing Agile teams
- Plan and identify solutions and risks proactively
- Be responsible for code quality, and design quality to ensure they work well at cloud scale
- Own delivery of assigned work in terms of committed date, scope, and quality
- Leading technical initiatives independently towards planned outcomes Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of hands on, development & implementation experience Icertis
- Ability to perform simple to highly complex configurations on Icertis
- Prior experience solutioning for complex business scenarios such as MSAs, Upsell Ofer Forms, Renewal Order Forms etc.,
- Experience in prior implementation of commercial (not procurement) Contract Lifecycle Management systems required
- Exposure to CPQ systems is an added advantage
- Exposure to Integration platform like Dell Boomi and Kafka is a plus
- Experience managing large technical implementations
- Worked with global support and customer teams
- Led cross-functional teams in Agile development projects
- People-management experience a plus
- Experience working with legal teams and lawyers
- Extensive technical aptitude and understanding of system architecture and software design
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of integration design patterns is required
- Demonstrated experience with non-functional requirements like performance, scalability and security
- Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture
- Ability to mentor technical teams and evaluate software artefacts
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams
- Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently
- Demonstrated experience in complex software troubleshooting techniques Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the .
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow